Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Bleurgh

Feeling Very Very run down and ill again, started feeling far too warm and very very sick.  It's like a hot flush and you can feel the energy drain from you.  Was a little bit sick and bad stabbing pains in tummy.  Hubby asked if I was OK when I came out and I told him not really feeling too good and been a wee bit sick, he thinks it may be a wee bug because there is ones going about and he's been feeling kinda yucky too.  So decided I was going to go to my bed have a wee lie down and either wait for it to pass or I fell asleep whatever came first.  But my little cherub decided that was not to be and came up and into my room and started pestering me going in about all my stuff which is still all lying about my room because we have just moved house.  So just decided to get back up, brought my art folder down and may try some art therapy lol.  Not done my art in years in the old house my art folder which is a big black portfolio folder with all my art stuff in it had got put in the "Narnia" cupboard and discovered it again when we were moving.  I love my art and I do need to start drawing etc again.  I love writing, love writing poetry in fact most arty/creative things but most times when I have a minutes peace to actually do it I'm far too tired and worn out.  So Little Miss is in the bad books she needs to learn maybe I'll just stay up when she goes to bed and do some arty stuff.  She will be going just soon anyway.  I know sometimes it's hard for her me being unwell but she knew I was in bed really unwell and was just being a little pest.  Typical 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and Reply's appreciated