Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ok so this is my first blog.  I'm wanting to note down my life and how my illnesses affect me among other things.  I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Spinal wear & tear & Colitis.  I also have other illnesses and problems popping up.  I will note them down in this as they come and as I remember everything.  I have been Plagued with severe depression and anxiety basically all my life which just adds to the problems.  I have always had an exceptional memory but in the last few months have found I am forgetting everything.  Was originally told this could be Pseudo-Dementia because of Depression and the stress of what was then an undiagnosed illness, now it is thought to be "Fibro Fog" Just one of the awesome symptoms of fibromyalgia.  So each day I will document my life, mostly for myself and my own sanity but also in the hope that it may help others who are suffering.  Some parts of this blog may be distressing to others but if it even helps one person feel that they are not alone I will be happy.  I am going to go get my Dinner now and will be back soon.  Let the fun begin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and Reply's appreciated