Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

How do you find the blog?

Hi everyone and Welcome please feel free to read the blog and leave feedback. Seems some people are reading but only a few have left feedback every bit helps so I know how people feel about my writing, the blog, is it helpful?, Is there anything yous would like to know or like me to write about? What are your own experiences? Any advice? Do yous like the style and direction of the blog? Do yous find it interesting, informative, helpful, eye-opening? Any feedback at all xxx


I think anything would help, sometimes the words are right there in my head and just come tumbling out the way that I want them to and that I hope they will.  But often I am left struggling for inspiration the words just don't seem to come.  Suggestions of topics or discussion points would be really good and helpful and I can write on my experiences (if I have had any) or my opinions on them.  I will try to be as honest and blatant as I can about the things asked and help in anyway I can.  But I would also like personal opinions "Did the blog speak to you as such?" "Does any of it ring true?" Do you enjoy reading it?  If so why?


Any comments and feedback is greatly appreciated and helps me on my way to getting my mind back and helping others do the same.


Thanks for reading xxx

1 comment:

  1. Don't know why this showed up all weird hmmmm confused much? LOL x

    ReplyDelete

Opinions and Reply's appreciated