Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sorry for being a Pessimist

Feeling a little bit better today, not pain wise but I'm not as weepy.  Think I must have had a touch of PMT as I woke up this morning and my bloody Jammie's (excuse the pun) were soaked through.  I hate when my monthly joy (yeah right ha ha) comes through the night.  So today I am not feeling as sad but very, very sore with big bad cramps which I totally hate.

For the last couple of days my lovely Laptop has been deciding it doesn't want to play with me, maybe it is feeling the pain of fibro and PMT too lol.

I must apologise for being so pessimistic yesterday, I know that is not going to help anyone but at the end of the day "I am only me, It's the only thing I can be".  I hate when I'm typing and cursor decides to move itself up the page to halfway through a sentence.

I would like to thank everyone for their continuing support especially Healing The Pain.  It's the support that gets me through the bad days.  Also my Hubby and my awesome friend V.  Without yous I would be totally lost.

Today I feel slightly lost for words.  I have always found the more down I am the better I can write.  I used to write poetry and that was the same, haven't wrote poems for years and think I should probably start again.  Maybe that will be next a poetry page on my blog, containing all my old poems and any new ones I may or may not write.  What do you guys think?

My back today as usual is not a happy little spine and it doesn't like my monthly gift as it makes it very unhappy and in more pain.  If I have to live with this stupid pain I need to find a way to make my life easier use the pain to be creative etc.

Can't think of anything more.  Feel I am rambling a bit.

So for now, goodbye and thanks for listening xxx

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to following your blog, ty Kat, sorry for your sucky day.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions and Reply's appreciated