Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Baths = Relaxing ..... Really?

Whoever said baths were relaxing?  Not for me it seems.  Firsty as much as I love my wee Daughter baths with her are kind of stressful.  Over the last week I have been exremely unwell and firsty developed a rash on my neck (which looks like blitered goosebumps) then I was sick and got a horrible rash on my face which looked like broken blood vessels and bruising all over my face.  The facial rash has gone now however the one on my neck is still there and when I go for a bath it gets even more itchy and feels as if my skin is crawling.

So tonights bath was NoT relaxing - My rash again is extremely itchy even though I tried using different shower gel - Palmolive which my skin is usually ok with.  So I am thinking it may be the bubble bath.  I have bad psoriasis anyway but my skin now feels really tight, horrible and itchy.  And to make things worse my Right hand and wrist is now in agony and the wrist is a little swollen - the pain is progressing up my arm also.

I hate being like this, I hate being so damn ill, itchy and sore.  I am so bloody fed up with it.  When I can now no longer enjoy a bath. 

What can I do?  I am afraid to even put my make-up or perfume on, just when I had started making sure I did to try and make me feel better.  And for the first time in so long I had felt pretty.  Then Bam this damn illness decides that is not to be.

I just sometimes wish I could wave a wand and everything would be better. 

This sucks so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and Reply's appreciated