Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

I think I have a serious addiction to crunchy nut cornflakes. Damn Fibro Meds.  Every night around this time I need a bowl and I can never find a bowl big enough so need to go back and top up the crunchy deliciousness, the adverts for it are so true but I'd need a small bowl and top ups otherwise they'd go too soggy and I like the yummy crunchiness .  Tonight I am having them with a chopped up banana in it, not had that in ages and forgot how super delicious it was.  I just wished they stayed crunchy though, or maybe I eat too slow but I like to savour their crunchy deliciousness and enjoy every bite.  I'll be putting back on all that weight I lost, but I suppose I usually just have 1 meal a day and lately had been struggling to eat.  I always have preferred breakfast at supper time.  Just noticed all the spelling mistakes, not happy that's not me .... thank heavens for spell checks - MISTAKES BE GONE!!!!!! (swoosh swoosh swoosh)

Just realised I blamed Poor Fibro Meds, I should have said Damn 101million different illness meds but that's not quite got the same ring to it.  Maybe it's just as well they don't give me all the medicine's I should get for all the different illness, I'm already thinking of taking out shares in the pharmacies and medicine companies with the amount I get.

Oh and PS - My knees are burning and in agony, it is spreading up my hip and full left side. Everywhere hurts but there are bits that feel like they are on fire, my eyes are stinging and my hands are frozen.  Think it's about time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and Reply's appreciated