Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

Titanic

OK so for today's first post.  Got up at half 8 this morning then went back to bed for a bit, was just so sore and tired - Even though I have a new bed now which is much better that my old broken one the pain I am in when I wake up is unbelievable especially in my back.  I swear it's getting worse.  So another sore painful day today looks like it's on the cards.

Got Appointment through for Gastroenterologist today for the 19th, It's a different doctor again.  Think they are  the ones that are mucking about the most so I'll wait and see what they have to say this time.

Today we are watching Titanic as My daughter J has been going on and on about it but now she has the wee sad confused face and keeps saying they aren't going to die and does the granny come back to life lol.  Trying to tell her Rose is the Granny.  Aww her poor wee sad face xxx

She is now arguing that Rose isn't the wee old lady lol.  Gotta love Titanic, have seen it so many times.  Even went to the pictures to see it in 1997 when it first came out.  Didn't let her see the end where the old lady died. Now she is saying the old lady is still nice and cute which has caused much laughing and hilarity.  I'm glad I can still laugh even though I feel like crap.  Gotta love my wee honey bug x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and Reply's appreciated