Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Just a thought ...

While Playing my games I was thinking, and bear with me because I know in my own head what I mean but it's trying to get the words out that make sense.  So forgive me if I sound a bit as if I'm having a "blonde moment" at times but bear with me.

I think you know when you have met you "Soul Mate" friends and partner wise when you find someone who you just fit with, you are comfortable with, who accepts you as who you are and doesn't run when they find out about illnesses, depression, life experiences they help you through the hard times and help you create new life experiences.  I have met 2 of these people and I feel very lucky.  One of them is my hubby and the other my friend V.  Even though in life people change and will not be the same person you first met they will fit comfortably into your life and you into theirs. Any awkwardness you have with each other will never last and fall away because you know each other, you trust each other and hold a very special place in your heart for each other.  Without them you would  be different,  but the same;  but together you are better.  They have changed your life in a way that you will never forget.

And I think you can truly accept yourself when you look at the people around me and think if I had fame and fortune and everything money could buy these are still the people I would choose to have buy my side forever sharing my life with me good or bad.

I am so lucky that I have that and with my hubby I have had it for a long time, but with a friend I had it when I was in my early teens and I hurt her, I didn't mean to but things got all mixed up and we lost touch for years and I kinda mourned our friendship all those years, since I was 16 I haven't really had any friends and my Hubby has been my only real friend but in Jan I met back up with V and it was amazing how quickly we fit back in to each others lives, it was like we had never been apart lol.  I keep thanking her for everything she has done and she keeps telling me stop bloody thanking me that's what friends do, but she has changed my life the same as my hubby has - for years all I wanted was a friend, someone to vent to, someone there to have a gossip in laugh with, who accepts your good and bad and knows you are not always going to want to do stuff.

I hope this makes sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and Reply's appreciated